Steps to Prepare Ultimate Tacos ๐ŸŒฎ my way ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tacos ๐ŸŒฎ my way ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Tacos ๐ŸŒฎ my way ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, tacos ๐ŸŒฎ my way ๐Ÿ˜‰. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Tacos ๐ŸŒฎ my way ๐Ÿ˜‰ is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Tacos ๐ŸŒฎ my way ๐Ÿ˜‰ is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tacos ๐ŸŒฎ my way ๐Ÿ˜‰ using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Tacos ๐ŸŒฎ my way ๐Ÿ˜‰:

  1. {Prepare of taco shells.
  2. {Make ready of Ice berg lettuce.
  3. {Take of Tomato.
  4. {Make ready of White onion.
  5. {Prepare of Cheddar cheese shredded.
  6. {Take of Taco sauce if you prefer.
  7. {Make ready of Ranch low fat dressing.
  8. {Take of Melted cheddar cheese.
  9. {Prepare of For beef:.
  10. {Take of ground beef.
  11. {Make ready of small onion.
  12. {Prepare of garlic.
  13. {Prepare of tsp paprika.
  14. {Make ready of cumin.
  15. {Get of Salt and pepper.
  16. {Prepare of garlic powder.

Instructions to make Tacos ๐ŸŒฎ my way ๐Ÿ˜‰:

  1. Cut all the vegetable into small pieces. Prepare the the tacos sauce nad sliced vegetable in a bowl as the picture shown. I also show my favorite ranch dressing which is low fat and give a huge taste to my tacos..
  2. For the beef: sautรฉ anion and garlic when it’s slightly brown put the ground beef and all the spices I mention. Simmer it for about 10 mins. Then mix until it cooked..
  3. Preheat oven into 180c and put the tacos bake it for 3 mins only.

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food tacos ๐ŸŒฎ my way ๐Ÿ˜‰ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment